Petting & Fun Farm
Under Alabama law, an agritourism professional is not liable for injury, sickness, or damage to, or the death of, a participant in an agritourism activity at this location if the injury, sickness, damage, or death results from the inherent risks of the agritourism activity. Inherent risks of an agritourism activity include risks of injury, sickness, damage, or death inherent to land, equipment, and animals as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injury, sickness, damage, or death, or for another participant to act in a manner that may cause your injury, sickness, damage or death.
You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity.
USDA Licensed & Inspected
Open to the Public Hours
(Subject to change depending on weather)
You may arrive 15-20 mins. before party time.
(We do let the kids set the pace, the agenda is set to help us all stay on track. We may spend a longer
time in one area if needed and shorter times in other areas, depending on the kids.)
*15mins - set up area, guests arrive, kids play on playground
*15mins - feed ducks & fish (everyone is welcome to fish....MUST bring your own poles & bait to
fish, please put this on your invitations, Thanks!)
*30mins - feed, touch, & hold animals
*15mins - pony rides
EVERYONE THEN LEAVES ANIMAL AREA - WASHES HANDS - GOES TO PARTY AREA
*30mins - Happy Birthday: cake, open presents & play
*15mins - clean up and give out party favors: Barnyard t's are the best! (party parents pay only $3 each,
youth sizes only and only as party favors). The kids love them! We stock all sizes from youth XS-XL and
adults SM- L($10) 2X-3X ($15). You can pay for the t-shirts, should you decide to do them, the day of the
party. Birthday child gets a Barnyard t-shirt for FREE!)
If you want to purchase extra time, each additional hour is $100. If you come earlier then allotted time or
stay past allotted time, then there is a fee of $25 per 15 mins. We do have other parties and guests and
we want EVERYONE to have the best time!
Things you might want to bring:
1. Cake, cupcakes, or cookie cake & a CAKE KNIFE
2. snacks - something salty is good with something sweet (if you choose to do any type of FOOD, please
sing "happy birthday" first and serve food and cake at the same time, this will help you stay within your
3. birthday candles & matches
4. drinks (usually 3 drinks per guest) PLEASE BRING YOUR DRINKS ICE DOWN IN YOUR COOLER.
5. ice cream or popsicles - we do have a freezer you can keep either in.
6. plates, napkins, forks, spoons, etc
7. CAMERA & extra batteries and/or charger.
8. Table covers are not needed, but if you would like to cover them, there are 6-8 tables in each area (4-
6 picnic tables & 1-2 tables for stuff).
9. All of the family & friends
10. Party favors: Barnyard shirts are the best! (party parents pay only $3 each, youth sizes only and only
as party favors). The kids love them! We stock all sizes from youth XS-XL and adults SM- L($10) & 2X-3X
($15). If you could please bring a list of who is invited the day you come and we will check everyone off
as they get their tees.